Wednesday 21 September 2011

Mortified, age 24 from Newbury

So, I've been informed by a reliable source (the bestie) that I have to inject more of myself into the blogs.


It is safe to say that I have literally no idea how to do that.


I don't really know what I'm like, or what I sound like, or my 'Katyisms'. Apparently the Mr loves my 'Katyisms' or so he told me after I said something along the lines of 'Jesus TITS I'm warm' when we were in the car in the New Forest at the weekend. At first when he said he loved my Katyisms I thought he meant my bangin' love cushions but he just meant the way I talk.


I've also been told I'm a bit of a social chameleon. It's cool in a way, I'm pretty adaptable to most situations and I can get on with most people. Unless the person in question is a prick, and then I generally don't bother, and in most cases will move along quickly instead of offending anyone.


Being a social chameleon can be a bit of a bitch though to be honest. I can't really recognise what mannerisms belong to me or which ones I've stolen from someone else. I only have to spend a couple of hours with someone and then I start talking like them. Seriously. It's weird.




Anyway. This blog is starting to sound a bit like a diary and any minute now I'm probably going to tell you what I had for lunch, so moving on...


Last night, I put Mini-Me to bed, and then thought I'd surprise the Mr when he got home by putting something sexy on. So I did that. I'm not going to go into detail about how that went, because I'm scared that my Mum or even worse my DAD will read this, and that will be humiliating for everybody.*


So, we had a really exciting game of Jenga, and then I started cooking dinner. Then one of the Mr's buddies came round for a bit of a natter, a catch up, you know...


It wasn't until about an hour and a half after he had arrived that I realised, I had left some VERY saucy undies, on the hanger, on the living room door. As you know, the living room is also my bedroom, and apparently I sometimes forget that other people come in there too. I spent a good hour sneakily glancing at the guilty undies, which were hanging on my door with neon signs flashing over them, wondering if I could move them without him noticing, or whether he'd already seen. I did try to move them with my mind too, but I've got to practice that more, it's not perfect yet. He did go out of the living room at least a couple of times, walking past the guilty undies at head height. I fail to see how he would not have noticed.


Also on the list of inappropriate people to have probably seen my underwear would be my future mother-in-law, and her best friend. They came to the house as a favour to wait in for a shiny new front door while me and the Mr were at work, and decided they'd have a tidy up. In the bedroom. Where I very rarely put anything away. Fuck me sideways that is embarrassing on SO many levels.












By the way, I had MacDonalds for lunch. Screw you all with your ethics (I jest...) and whinging about it being made out of 
beak and foot. It's tasty okay?!












*It was good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment