Some adverts make me so rageful that they make me a) want to never buy or have anything to do with the product or service they are advertising and b) want to hunt down the creators and exterminate them. With fire.
This is my top 5 most irritating, rage-inducing adverts. Enjoy. I hope you hate them as much as I do. Really. Please share my pain.
5. At number 5 is the new Comedy Central Friends advert... "THEY'LL BE THERE FOR YOOOOOU *annoyingrobotvoice* at comedy central..."
4. Dulco Ease. Ladies... I'm entirely sure I don't give a shit (chortle) about your poo problems. Please stop telling me. And yes, actually love, you're having a bad hair day. And a really bad day in general if the first thing you can think of to talk to your girlfriends is your inability to have a satisfying crap.
3. Safestyle UK. I'd like to put this guy on a boat, sail it to the middle of the Atlantic and leave him there to think about what he's done.
2. Go Compare. Is there ANYONE in the world who enjoys this advert? If you do, you need to end your life. You are basically dead inside.
1. Haribo. This is the most recent, most 'incredible hulk' inducing advert that I think I have ever seen in my life. It actually makes me want to never eat Haribo again, which is a shame because I'm a big fan of fried eggs. What I want to know is has this advert EVER made anyone sit there and go 'yeah, I think I'll just pop out to the shop and get some super mix, that advert has really sold them to me.'
I'm no marketing expert but seriously?! Can anyone explain this to me?